Machine Shop


This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.

Permit Upgrades

A CoE permit (Lab Orientation OR red/green permit is sufficient) and paid materials fee for this semester are required. Our student staff are required to swipe your ID every time to verify.

Note: College of Engineering faculty and staff are not required to pay the materials fee, however, they must have a CoE permit. 

What and Where is the Machine Shop?

The machine shop is outlined in red below. It contains the equipment that is more dangerous and thus must have a separately controlled area with more supervision.

What Equipment is in the Machine Shop?

  • All saws
  • All drill presses
  • Thermoformer
  • All routers
  • All pneumatic tools
  • Waterjet
  • All sanders

Questions? Email us at